Online Returns Form
All returned goods must be in saleable condition and the hair products must not have been used or handled, example; brushed, worn, labels removed etc, for health and hygiene reasons.
We do not recommend colouring any human hair product without professional advice. If you do decide to go ahead and colour the hair all guarantees are voided and we will not accept hair back to be tested if you think that the hair is faulty as you have made a change to the original condition of the product. All of our suppliers refuse to test hair that has been coloured.
Order Cancellation: Pre-Shipment
If you wish to cancel an order or part order transaction before it is shipped, please do so immediately via telephone, fax or via email. Cancellations made via email and fax will be timed at time of reading, not sending or receipt. You will not be charged any penalty whatsoever and your payment method will also be cancelled. If the order has been shipped, then the Post-Shipment cancellation will apply.
Order Cancellation: Post-Shipment
You may cancel your order up to 7 working days from receipt of your purchase. You will be invited to return the goods in an unopened and unused state for refund. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
Top of Page
Returns Policy - Cancellation Of Order
All goods purchased from Hairmart may be returned for refund, exchange or replacement within 7 working days from receipt of delivery.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please ensure that you have either downloaded a returns form from the website or requested one via email.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. You must take care of our goods whilst they are in your possession and any item for return must be received back in its original shipped condition and original undamaged packing. All hair must still be attached to the card. If you have removed it from the card we are unable to re-sell the item as new. The item must be without damage or use and in a suitable condition for resale. All original packaging should accompany any returned item. We cannot accept returns for exchange or refund if such items have been opened from a sealed package. All items will be inspected on their return to our warehouse.
We are not a manufacturer, so the whole product and packaging must be returned in the same condition as you would have received it and how you may expect to receive it. If the product or packaging is in any way missing or damaged, we cannot refund.
2. That you or your carrier are responsible for any returned goods until they reach our warehouse. Cost and Risk of return will be at your expense and we strongly recommend that you receive proof of posting or use Royal Mail's "Recorded Signed" service. You may like to opt for Royal Mail's "Special Delivery" service if a valuable item.
3. We regret that outbound shipping, packing and insurance cannot be refunded. For exchanged items, you may be asked for a nominal fee as a contribution towards any additional postage of shipping, depending on which shipping method you require.
4. We try to make refunds within one week of receipt back to us though promise to make all refunds within 30 calendar days from receipt of goods to our warehouse. Please note that we will not be held liable for any interest payment that you may incur because any refund was made outside of your credit/debit card timescales.
5. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice and fill in the returns form available from our website
6. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
7. We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace or exchange an item until the original is returned to Hairmart If you need an item in a hurry, we suggest you place a second order for the new item and send the original back at a later date.
8. Sometimes and especially if goods are purchased in advance for a present or delivered while on holiday, aforementioned 7 day response timescales can be missed. Therefore, without prejudice and as a gesture of goodwill, we are happy to consider the following remedy on a case by case basis:
Should an item not be required and is returned and received by us between 7 working days and 30 calendar days, we will be happy to accept the item(s) back with refund of goods to the value of 70% of the purchase price (excluding shipping) or refund of 100% if taken as a gift certificate or coupon redeemable in the future at Hairmart Should an item be returned and received after 30 calendar days, we will have no obligation to refund. If you wish the item resent to you, we will ask for a nominal fee to cover additional shipping costs.
7 working days from receipt of delivery shall be defined as the date from when your shipment is received by you, being the date of signature that the package is received by you.
Top of Page
All of our products come with our 30 day guarantee where you may return faulty goods for exchange or refund of original purchase price. This does not effect your Statutory Rights.
Top of Page
Returns Policy - Faulty Goods
Should a product be faulty, you should let us know immediately as we will happily refund or exchange it for you. You should let us know as soon as possible via email (or telephone first) within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery or, where this was not apparent on reasonable inspection, within 7 calendar days after discovery or 30 calendar days after receipt by you, whichever is the earlier.
Before sending the parcel back to us, please either download a returns form from the website or request one via email.
May we please ask you to additionally note:
1. We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
2. Please return the goods to the address on the top of your receipt/invoice. Any returned items not including such information will have actions delayed.
7. Any returned goods that we receive which are outside of this Returns Policy will be defined as "In Dispute". Such In Dispute items will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason for this decision will be provided. We are happy to re-ship such In Dispute items back to you, otherwise they will be destroyed within 91 calendar days from their receipt back to us.
We are sorry but due to false promises in the past, we are unable to replace a faulty item until the original is returned to Hairmart
Product Images Hairmart make every effort to maintain clear descriptions and endeavour to use such "up to date" images that are representative and truly reflect the item to be purchased. However Hairmart cannot be held responsible for [a] any perception you may have in product representation and [b] the manufacturer's obligation of a right to change product specification including colour or design at any time and without notice.
It is also important to note that some colours may vary slightly from what you see on screen to the product ultimately received, depending on your monitor screen resolution and colour/display settings. We are aware that our site looks different on different PC's using different browsers and having different colour and screen resolution settings.
General Prior to shipping, we reserve the right to decline, reject or similarly cancel any order or part order without notice and refund any payment in full.
Many products, especially accessories can be procured from different suppliers depending on stock availability. Please note therefore that products may come in different packaging.
All prices are correct at time of publication. Hairmart reserve the right to change, alter or amend any price at any time without notice. Should a product price decrease since an original purchase, contractually we are not obligated to refund the difference. Similarly, should an increase occur prior to purchase, we are not obligated to sell at the previous lower price.
Should a product be unavailable or out of stock, we may after prior consultation ask if a replacement product with the same or higher value be acceptable. You may agree or reject this offer. If we are unable to contact you and a required date is within 3 days, so we do not let you down, we may make a decision to ship the replacement item to you with a written rationale. Should this not be acceptable upon receipt, you may return the item(s) for full refund including all postage.
All goods remain the property of Sharps Global Trading Limited until paid for in full.
Items that are lost in transit.
As we use Royal Mail 1st Class recorded, we are unable to report a item as missing until 15 working days after original shipment day. Due to this rule set by Royal Mail, we are unable to deem a item as lost until this time and will not refund or replace until 15 working days from original shipment date has passed. Please note that an item sent overseas is not deemed to be lost or delayed until at least 25 working days have passed.
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is now UK law. The legislation aims to make producers pay for the collection, treatment and recovery of waste electrical equipment. The regulations also mean that suppliers of equipment like high street shops and internet retailers must allow consumers to return their waste equipment free of charge.
The amount of WEEE we throw away is increasing by around 5% each year, making it the fastest growing waste stream in the UK.
Distributors of new Electric and Electronic Equipment (EEE) have a part to play in reducing the amount of WEEE going into landfill sites.
Hairmart Ltd is obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when they buy a new Electrical or Electronic product from us.
For example, if a customer bought a new hairdryer from us we would accept their old hairdryer and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item.
Under the WEEE Regulations, all new electrical goods should now be marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol shown below:
Goods are marked with this symbol to show that they were produced after 13th August 2005, and should be disposed of separately from normal household waste so that they can be recycled.